Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh Goody, found my blogspot again!


Yay! I found my blogspot again! LOL. I think I have two of these, because I couldn't find the first one.
The quilt to the right is called "Blazing Glory". I did this in blues, but the pattern used rusts and golds...thus the "Blazing". I made a few errors in quilting (all freehand on my TL18LS)...but it was fun to make and quilt.

Since I first posted, I've become the owner of a TL18LS (2009 model) & a Qbot quilting robot. I love them both. They do the job that the more expensive tools do, but at a cost I can afford.


I am now the main moderator (only the owner do to starting the group...but I think it's a group effort by everyone on the group) of the TinLizzieLongarm group on Yahoo:



I started the group when the old one was shut down. We discuss lots of things besides our TL products, which include the TL18, TL18LS, Queen Quilter, Ansley, Viking 18, etc. We also discuss the SS/SSII (Shirley Stitcher by TL), Qbot, and anything to do with our products, and quilting with them.


I have been working on learning to use the Qbot & it's basic software...thinking about upgrading to 4D Quilt Creator software...just not sure I need it, since I have several other embroidery softwares.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Quilts by Marge!